Ep17 Five steps to take to gain clarity, overcome fear and move on
January 16, 2018
It's Tuesday and We're Back :-)
Today's challenge came from Chris
Chris is feeling unmotivated and uninspired at his current job. He/ She is ready to move on in the professional life and location-wise but doesn't know how to overcome the fear of losing comfort. Chris has already come up with some ideas of what he/ she could do instead, so this time we have decided to offer... 5 steps to facilitate the process of gaining clarity, overcoming fear and making the right decision for you, so that you can move on in your life.
In this episode we'll be discussing:
- What's life purpose and how to figure out what's your life purpose?
- How to set your imagination free so that you awaken your creativity & resourcefulness?
- What to do to overcome fear?
- How to gain clarity and choose the best option for you?
- Can you move on in life even though you are not sure what's your life purpose?
Find out more!
If you want to learn more about us, please don't hesitate to visit our webpage at https://the5options.com You've got 5 Options is all about solving life challenges & if you are ready to submit Your Challenge, please go to do it via Submit a Challenge form at https://the5options.com
You can also listen to us on Mondays & Wednesdays at 11 30 CET, and odd Fridays at 14 00 CET and 98,7 FM in Denmark or worldwide here: http://radiohuset.airtime.pro/