You've Got 5 Options
Ep 111: Humans at the centre: How to bring the basics back to the new era of Journalism with Estefanía Zárate Angarita and You've Got 5 Options
In this episode, Anna, Marta and their guest Estefanía Zárate Angarita dig into the fascinating topic of journalism. From the grounding principles, through the reason why journalism became so de-constructive, all the way to constructive and innovation journalism.
In This Episode We Discussed:
- What are the grounding principles of journalism?
- Are journalism and media the same thing? And are they based on the same rules?
- How come has journalism become so negative and de-constructive?
- What is innovation journalism all about?
- What is constructive journalism all about?
- Are we all in an information bubble? How to break out of one?
- And many more!
What's Special About Estefanía?
Estefanía about Estefanía: "I am a Colombian social communicator and journalist with 4+ years of experience in traditional media (newspapers, television and radio). I am passionate about technology and innovation and like to keep up with global trends."
How To Find Estefanía?
Did You Enjoy The Episode? If Yes, Please Show It!
Please subscribe to our podcast (on iTunes or on your favourite podcasting app) and leave us a review! Reviews help people to discover our radio and what we do - if you think we should spread the message to the world, this is how!
Brought to you by You've Got 5 Options of You've Got 5 Options