You've Got 5 Options
Ep07 Five steps to overcome procrastination & finish what you've started
Join us while we're solving Elina's Challenge
Elina is dealing with a challenge that many of us know a way to well :). Procrastination. We all do it. Some of us on daily basis, others when it comes to big life decisions. Elina has been putting away finalizing her Master's Thesis for 2 years now, and she's really struggling with having it done, even though she'd like to.
So, how do you overcome that beast and finish what you've started?
We have of course prepared 5 Options for Elina to support her on the way to overcome procrastination and finish her Master Thesis.
In this episode we're discussing:
- Do we always HAVE TO finish what we've started? When is it a good idea to quit?
- How to find your motivation back?
- Why do we procrastinate and what does it actually mean?
- What are the effective strategies to overcome procrastination?
- And how do you actually deal with that ELEPHANT and finish what you've started :-)
If you want to learn more about us, please don't hesitate to visit our webpage at https://the5options.com You've got 5 Options is all about solving life challenges & if you are ready to submit Your Challenge, please go to do it via Submit a Challenge form at https://the5options.com
You can also listen to us on Mondays & Wednesdays at 11 30 CET, and odd Fridays at 14 00 CET and 98,7 FM in Denmark or worldwide here: http://radiohuset.airtime.pro/
Brought to you by You've Got 5 Options of You've Got 5 Options