Ep33 Five ingredients' potion for a long-lasting happy relationship (Part 1)
April 24, 2018
Today we're solving Ava's challenge
Ava has been with her partner for about 10 years and it has been a good relationship so far. However, she has started to miss the butterflies and magic from the beginning of the relationship. Ava is asking us three very interesting questions:
1. What can I do to feel this way again?
2. Is there a way to feel this way with the same partner?
3. What is your advice for a happy long-lasting relationship?
This episode is a part 1 of Ava's solution and we're discussing:
- Love & gardening. Why becoming an awesome gardener is the right thing to do, when you want to have a happy relationship?
- What is the first and most important ingredient?
- What's the difference between co-dependent and inter-dependent relationships?
Find out more!
If you want to learn more about us, please don't hesitate to visit our webpage at https://the5options.com
You've got 5 Options is all about solving life challenges & if you are ready to submit Your Challenge, please go to do it via Submit a Challenge form at https://the5options.com
You can also listen to us on Mondays & Wednesdays at 11 30 CET, and odd Fridays at 14 00 CET and 98,7 FM in Denmark or worldwide here: http://radiohuset.airtime.pro/<<< Back to You've got 5 Options